Dirty Hagrid


Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Everyone loves Hagrid. Maybe you empathize because some look down on him (not literally because he is usually the tallest figure around). Maybe you admire his courage in caring for the Hogwarts students. Or maybe you like him because he gives great hugs?

This illustration shows Hagrid trying to hide his hippogriff, Buckbeak, from prying eyes. Well, I wouldn't say you or I are exactly "prying," but I'm sure he wants to keep BB hidden, just in case. You never know WHO might be checking out Booksketch.

I posted Snape over at Draw, Burt Draw! for some reason. I should have posted it here, eh? Here's a link: Quite A Severe Fellow


I'll probably draw some more HP characters soon!

2 comments:

Ooti said...

I like his face! :)

Unknown said...

ahh he is so cute